Friday, June 29, 2007

New Guitars Arrive

Today we received a shipment of guitars from China. Inside these boxes are some of the instruments that I've been developing in the factory that I'm working in there. My son Simon had to load them into a corner of the workshop.

Our place isn't huge, so we'll be unpacking them slowly, but the ones we've seen so far are quite nice. These are mostly student guitars, and excellent for their prices.





One of the models, the ESTUDIO 45, uses bubinga back and sides, and it is quite beautiful. It reminds me of the palo escrito I used to work with in Mexico. We have a few of these unpacked. Presently we have both cedar and spruce top models available. They feature solid tops.

These guitars will list at $695.00. Until July 20th we'll discount them to $595.00 as long as the supply lasts.

No comments: