The 22nd International Guitar Symposium Iserlohn, one of the largest Guitar Festivals in Europe takes place from Sunday, July 28th to Sunday, August 4th 2013.
The Symposium will once again be in the newly renovated Haus Villigst, an old manor from the 12th Century.
Participation includes various chamber music tutoring and group technique classes.
Active participants will also have the opportunity to perform in a public concert.
Following features are included in the courses:
- More than 600 individual lessons
- Solo, duo, ensemble
- 13 concerts
- Finger Aerobics
- Leisure time activities
- Exhibitions: 40 Guitar builders from 20 countries
- Music exhibitions with Chanterelle, Heidelberg and Musik Trekel, Hamburg
- Ensemble (2 guitar orchestras)
- Yoga with Danielle Cumming
You can sign up here for the 22nd International Guitar-Symposium.